is the skilful combination of Facilitation, Negotiation
and Implementation to create value through change. Outlined
below are our professional services related to Facilitation.
The Nature of Our Interventions
- Facilitating team, annual or periodic meetings.
- Running off-sites.
- Help groups identify where they want to go, what
will prevent them from getting there.
- How to overcome the obstacles and how to write
actions that will be implemented.
The Tools and Methodologies We Use
- 12-Step Strategic Team Thinking Procedure.
- Collaborative Objective Setting.
- Team-building events.
- Potential's action writing template.
- Experiential activities - balancing the business
agenda items (work) with experiential (play) activities
to achieve success and have fun.
The Competencies We Build in Your People
- Facilitator training.
- Consensus building.
- Divergent and convergent thinking.
- Body language and listening skills.
- Climate management.
- Idea management.
Sample Projects and Current Clients
Sample projects : Annual off-site, team strategy session, global annual meeting, divisional annual meeting, strategy preparation session, team building and think-shop, etc.
Sample clients : Morgan Stanley, China Light and Power, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Johnson Electric, Asian Development Bank (ADB), Salomon Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, KPMG, QUAM, Cdn Chamber of Commerce, Ansbacher
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.