is the skilful combination of Facilitation, Negotiation
and Implementation to create value through change. Outlined
below are our professional services related to Implementation
The Nature of Our Interventions
- Consulting to directors, department heads and managers
responsible for overseeing change in their organisations.
- Executive coaching.
The Tools and Methodologies We Use
- Potential's project management tool.
- Experiential practice and team building.
- Change measurement.
- Think on your FeetR.
- Strength Deployment Inventory.
- Belbin's Team Roles.
- Potential's communication triangle - skill, behaviour,
- Team Management Systems.
- Momentum Radar
The Competencies We Build in Your People
- How to forecast and deal with resistance to change.
- Understanding how teams work and how to manage them.
- How to give instructions, coach, encourage and delegate
- Giving and receiving feedback across cultures.
- Motivating your staff.
- How to communicate change effectively.
- How to conduct effective performance appraisals.
- Managing meetings, teleconferences and e-mail
- Self-management (time/stress) and Self-knowledge
(SDI, MBTI, etc.)
- Transformational Leadership.
- Idea management.
Sample Projects and Current Clients
Sample projects: Culture change, project management, new division head setting a new direction, doubling in size, reduction of working capital, management development, change of ownership, merger, refinancing, relocation of a division, realignment of a division, process changes, response to customer complaints, technological change,
Sample clients: Morgan Stanley, Salomon Smith Barney, Caterpillar, PwC, HK Convention & Exhibition Centre, Heineken, Inchcape, CLP, Disney, HK Dental Services, Grant Thornton, HK Society of Accountants, PCCW, ESSO, Discovery Bay and Canadian International Schools, ADB, KPMG
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.