Management is the skilful combination of Facilitation,
Negotiation and Implementation to create value through
change. Outlined below are our professional services related
The Nature of Our Interventions
- Facilitation between project contractors.
- Mediation between disputants.
- Negotiation consulting to one side in a negotiation/mediation.
- Advanced negotiation training.
The Tools and Methodologies We Use
- Potential's Star Negotiator Workshop
- Top 10 Questions to Answer BEFORE you Negotiation
- Ma-Ma Dialogue Technique.
- Over 500 case scenarios written for clients.
- Personalised coaching and feedback.
- Understanding of conflict escalation and de-escalation.
- Web-based Corporate Assessment of Negotiation and
- 50 tactics of Star Negotiators
The Competencies We Build in Your People
- Advanced negotiation techniques
- Influencing skills.
- Identifying and building the common ground.
- Needs, issue, range and assumption analysis.
- Ma-Ma dialogue technique
- Systematic preparation for negotiation/mediation.
- Tactics to open, run and close a successful negotiation.
- Sales and business development.
- Understanding what stands behind people's motivations
and how best to change your dialect to communicate
Sample Projects and Current Clients
Sample projects: Advanced negotiation
training, installation of negotiation process, executive
coaching for specific disputes/negotiations, mediation
between local and head office, advanced sales training,
Board of Directors, Partner training, conflict resolution
Sample clients: ExxonMobil, Standard
Chartered Bank, ABB, ADB, World Bank, ABN AMRO, PwC,
BC Hydro, AC Nielsen, HK Trade Development Council,
Asia Pacific Breweries, Inchcape, Colgate-Palmolive,
Philips, Ascom, Ernst & Young, Law Society of HK, British
Chamber of Commerce, GfK, QAD, Korn/Ferry, Allen & Overy,
HK Police Anti-Terrorist Negotiation Cadre, Hewlett
Packard, KPMG, Thales, Lovells, Merrill Lynch
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.